I declare ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

((For all those RPs and stories that need a home... NOTE: This is an IC forum. VISIBILITY: Public))
Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

I declare ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

Post by Vivimord » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:03 am

((Originally posted by Bregdark.))

In the Undercity, Bregdark steps up unto a random crate, a crate emitting a small green cloud, like so many crates in the Undercity happen to do. Bregdark begins to speak.

Hear ye, hear ye, all members of the Umbral Advent, associates, and random passers-by and hangers-upon, who happen to be in earshot, yes.

I have, this day, these declarations to make, indeed. Please pay attention, indeed.

First: I declare Raels to be dead, yes. No one has seen her in many many months, yes. Her soul has passed on. It is therefore to be declared that this is a month of mourning for her, yes.

Second: I declare I could be wrong about that, yes. She's been dead before, indeed. She always manages to come back, yes. But for now, she is dead, yes.

Third: I declare Okrth to be also dead, yes. He disappeared, indeed, yes. No one knows where he went. Yes. His last known location was the Fjords of Northrend, yes. He is, therefore, likely to have been eaten by a Vrykul. We mourn his passing, yes, about 99.3% as much as we mourn the Dark Mistress, indeed.

Fourth: I declare could be wrong about Orkth as well, yes. Something about spirits and whatnot, yes.

Fifth: I declare that while pie is delicious, yes, it has always been my deep-held belief that cake is more delicious still, yes.

Sixth: Given that Raels had passed leadership of the Umbral Advent to Okrth before one of her many deaths, yes, but Okrth failed to pass on leadership before his passing, indeed, we have operated without leadership for lo these many months, yes. But no more, yes. For...

Sixth: I declare myself to be leader of the Umbral Advent, yes, by virtue of being the oldest and most senior surviving member, indeed.

What am I up to? Eight? Nine?

Tenth: I declare that should Raels or Orkth return, yes, they can reclaim their leadership, but only via a fight to the death, yes.

Eleventh and finalth: I declare that anyone may try to claim leadership for me, indeed, but I reserve the final right to set conditions for leadership, and furthermore, I declare that such conditions will always favor me, indeed, and that even more furthermore, no one else may contraindicate such claims, yes.

That is all. You may refer to me as Ultimate Leader Bregdark, yes. You may also call me Father Bregdark or Doctor Bregdark or Father Doctor, as you prefer, yes.

Bregdark steps down from the crate, and begins muttering about cake recipes as he shambles off to his laboratory.
1 x

Bregdark
General
General

Re: I declare ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

Post by Bregdark » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

((And has ANYONE ever called me Ultimate Leader Bregdark? NEVER. Fie on the lot of you.))
1 x

Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

Re: I declare ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

Post by Vivimord » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 am

((Clearly you should change your guild rank to Ultimate Leader. Or Ultimate Leader Bregdark. Then you'd be Ultimate Leader Bregdark Bregdark.

Or Bregdark, Ultimate Leader Bregdark. B.U.L.B.))
1 x