The Strange, Mad Tale of Typherian and Kargath ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

((For all those RPs and stories that need a home... NOTE: This is an IC forum. VISIBILITY: Public))
Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

The Strange, Mad Tale of Typherian and Kargath ((Preservation from Umbral GuildPortal))

Post by Vivimord » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 am

((Originally posted by Typherian.))

Many have wondered why Kargath, Warlord of the Shattered Hand, has such a hatred for a blood elf that he has never met, singling him for such constant assault and harassment.

The reason is quite simple. When Typherian Shadowstaff first came through the Dark Portal, Kargath was amongst the first of the Iron Horde that he encountered. Trapping him in a makeshift arena, Kargath explained that Typherian could leave a free man if he simply killed 100 orcs in the ring. Typherian was skeptical. He asked 'And if I do as you ask, You and your people will leave me and my people entirely alone while we leave this place?' Kargath grinned back 'I will leave you alone, yes.' Typherian suspected a trick, however. 'And if I refuse?' Kargath crossed his arms. 'I'll chase you until one of us is dead. You have my word on that' Typherian responded 'I have your word on the consequences should I not do as you say, but if I do, I have nothing, is that right?' Kargath began to get angry at this. 'Fight, you worthless little coward! Fight, or I kill you myself! Do it now! Enough talk!' Typherian waved his hand dismissively. 'No, Kargath. You have shown your hand. You will try and kill us no matter what. So I will take my leave of you, Bladefist. I'll see you in hell before I do what you demand of me. Foolish orc.' And while Kargath slathered himself into a murderous rage, Typherian teleported himself out of the arena. He supposed that whoever came after him would fall into the same trap, and perhaps they would fare worse than he did, if only because he infuriated Kargath so much beforehand.

Since then, Kargath has sought to kill Typherian with single-minded devotion. And, it's said, Typherian to this day laughs at him as he tries, and calls him a 'Foolish orc' loudly, ensuring he hears it.
0 x