Forum Changes and Additions

A place for learning how to use the PHPBB features of this forum, creating test posts, and so forth. VISIBILITY: Public
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Changes and Additions

Post by admin » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah, that's related to the same cookie issue.
0 x

Conn
General
General

Post by Conn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 am

MMM COOKIES!

To keep up the updates:

A few people have spoken (Rib I believe was one) about not being able to get in at all. Rib's issue was temp-fixed by Ont's private mode/incognito workaround. It doesn't stop the logout issues but it does save time and effort not deleting individual cookies.

I think the cookies are starting to eat us.
0 x

Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Vivimord » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:13 am

I actually haven't had to relog at all today. But I am getting a different problem - the recent topics board isn't clearing the blue new replies for a much longer amount of time than previously. It used to be instant after looking at a new topic.

Of course, right after posting this, they cleared. So it seems it's just a minute or two. Not a big deal!

Second edit: this may be fixed now and was just temporary. Or it comes and goes. Who knows!
0 x

Ribcrack
General
General

Post by Ribcrack » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:45 am

yeah, I use incognito mode now. Normal chrome doesn't seem to play nicely at all (unless I delete the cookie manually, which is far more annoying than just opening an incognito window)
0 x