Patch 7.1 - October 25th!

General discussion forum for both Umbral Advent members and non-members. VISIBILITY: Public
Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

Patch 7.1 - October 25th!

Post by Vivimord » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:51 pm

However, the three boss Trial of Valor raid will not open for an extra two weeks, so the 8th of November.

But it does mean we do get Karazhan, the Mythic-only five-person dungeon with nine bosses!

You can read more here, as well as a lot more information from an interview with Ion Hazzikostas, the new game director (Tom Chilton just moved to another project): http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/604 ... 3-Hotfixes
1 x

Zugdaga
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Patch 7.1 - October 25th!

Post by Zugdaga » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 pm

I'm super excited to go back to Karazhan. Besides Molten Core that's probably the raid I have the most memories of from any expansion. I even ran it with Ont and Lajjun! <3
1 x
I have several patented maneuvers. I don't recommend any of them.

Bregdark
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Bregdark » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:26 pm

((I'm super surprised it's a 5-person dungeon though. It should be a 10-person!))
0 x

Lajjun
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Lajjun » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:36 am

Zugdaga wrote:I'm super excited to go back to Karazhan. Besides Molten Core that's probably the raid I have the most memories of from any expansion. I even ran it with Ont and Lajjun! <3
I was going on just the other night about how great a healing team I thought you and I were, Zug. XD Dual priest power!
As my recent posts might make rather obvious: you have brought with you a lot of good memories when coming around and along lately. Thank you. :)
2 x
Please sign this petition for more Mimics in WoW.