Sun darter pet

General discussion forum for both Umbral Advent members and non-members. VISIBILITY: Public
Ottoparts
Champion
Champion

Sun darter pet

Post by Ottoparts » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:51 pm

I am having our achievement raid this week (lost raiders) focus on everyone that's interested get the sun darter hatchling pet, I will provide the potions and walk anyone interested through the maze portion of it. I want to extend the offer here just in case someone hadn't heard in one of the raids, I don't want to exclude anyone and understand lots of people aren't interested in pets or fumbling around on a Saturday night with one. It should take around an hour fifteen I expect, it would be a help if you can go kill "scotty" in townlong steppes for "scotty's lucky coin" he is at 21.78, 46.37 in townlong steppes, since there's a 5 minute respawn and that could be a bottleneck for 20 plus people. All are welcome, please let me know so I can make sure to have enough potions and mats ahead of time (ottoparts).

The "raid" time is 7 server Saturday night, April 14th.
1 x

Vivimord
Warlord
Warlord

Re: Sun darter pet

Post by Vivimord » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:10 am

I've got mine, but thanks for posting about it, Otto!
0 x

Ribcrack
General
General

Post by Ribcrack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 am

I can't make it, but have fun!
0 x

Panamone
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Panamone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 pm

I wish could come to this, but I'm stuck working that night.

I think I'll go collect the stuff anyway : )
0 x

Ottoparts
Champion
Champion

Post by Ottoparts » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:42 am

If you can't make it at that time, grab me when you can. I'm happy to help out with this, just trying to get most of the people in one shot, I understand schedules don't always line up. I do have all the major potion recipes and have been farming mats, jalaud and others have also helped. Those seem to be the hang up for this.
0 x

Panamone
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Panamone » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 am

I threw spares of the Major Protection potions into the guild bank, in case anyone else is interested in them. They seem to be the toughest part of this to get. Thanks again Ed for the crafting!
0 x